4 Swords Misadventures 10 4 Swords Misadventures 10

Fun fact: Charley (Hooded Cobra/PopeLick) and I were doing a livestream together when this video came out. Anyway, I love being a part of this series, and seeing how great the finished product came out is a big reminder of that. I hope to contribute more in the future.

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Damn, nearly 10 years later, and I'm STILL pissed that this never got off the ground!

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

Whoo, go Foamy!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

JonTron was right; you did say, "Wowie Zowie."

Game Grumps: Arin's Rage Game Grumps: Arin's Rage

You did a good job animating this awesome, AWESOME moment. The only complaint I have is that you had JonKnuckles stuck to the wall. In the episode, Knuckles was stuck, but he wasn't even near the wall. I think it would have been better if you did it ore like that.

AngelXMIkey responds:

Yes he was floating in the air, but it was on the wall too. But TY

The Syndicate 1 The Syndicate 1

I was surprisingly impressed by this. I'm not usually fond of these sprite-animated action series that don't have voice acting, but I found myself really liking this one. I don't know, but I guess you put more polish into this than your contemporaries put into theirs.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

wow, that's an honor! Thanks alot! I'm really glad you enjoyed it fully! ^ ^

A Simple Melody: No Evil 004 A Simple Melody: No Evil 004

Charming as usual. The artstyle was appealing, the animation was well-done, and it's good to know in a world full of One Directions, Taylor Swifts and Flo Ridas, there are still people who can appreciate good musicians like Irving Berlin. (now if we could only get them to listen to more Grateful Dead...)

And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002 And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002

I really like you're takes on ancient folklore. Swingers was a great idea for a series, and your other projects are beautifully done. This one is no exception.

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

I remember trying out to be in this. MAN, I want to be in this series!

The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

I think I like this for the Christopher Walken voice alone.